Why Wouldn’t You?
With the internet being around us 24/7 and us being connected to it nonstop, it would be senseless not to open an online business.
I myself easily spend a couple of hours online, whether it is on my laptop or on my smartphone, and browse through thousands of images and articles daily!
Subconsciously I see many advertisements and occasionally I tend to click on on them as well. I rarely buy anything online but I have done so numerous times as well. With todays safety measures, shopping online is not just a lot more convenient, it is also quick and painless.
There are millions of people that follow a similar internet relationship as me and there are millions more that are regular shoppers.
Therefor it is just smart to be one of the suppliers and provide those millions of shoppers with an opportunity to spend money on and collect a nice paycheck for it.
Continue reading and read how you can easily find 4 quick ways to make money online and possibly build your new foundation as source of income!
Now don’t get me wrong and think that you can easily make money online without any effort. It does take a lot of effort and time, that you have to invest in, but the results can be outstanding and actually quite remarkable as well.
Like most start ups, internet related start ups, also have a 90% chance of failing. I personally think that this is because people get to confident and don’t see it all the way through. If you want to create a business, you have to put your heart and soul into it and make it work. With the right education and the right approach, creating a successful online business isn’t too hard!
If you are looking to make some quick spare change online then there are plenty of easy options. All you have to do is actually get up and sign up to some platform such as fiverr, oDesk or eBay, create your profile and get going.
Here is a quick list for those of you who want some simple ways to make money online:
- eBay – Sell some of your old stuff on eBay. This is not only very simple, it is also a lot less effort than going to a flee market, setting up your stand and hoping for someone to pass by that might have an interest for the object you’re trying to get rid of. As there are millions of active surfers online, you’re bound to find a few customers that want to buy your junk.
- Fiverr – If you have a bit of spare time and know how to write well or know how to create logos, speak well or have any other skills for small odd jobs, Fiverr might be exactly what you’re looking for. There are tons of miscellaneous type of jobs that can be done at Fiverr. As the name suggests you can earn anything from $5 upwards. The more you create and the better your quality, the faster your rank will rise and more people will hire you.
- UpWork/oDesk – Pretty much identical to Fiverr but it has a more professional touch to it. If you are more skilled in online creation and you are looking to make a bit more money, try this.
- Online Surveys – These days there are a lot of apps and online surveys that pay you to complete them. I will not be listing any here but you can easily find them with a quick search online.
So as you see, those are 4 ways to quickly earn a nice penny or two. You don’t necessarily have to be any good at anything, you just have to have a passion to do so.
If however you are looking to make a living from online jobs, these won’t be of much use for you (except Fiverr and oDesk possibly).
Good Ways To Make Money Online
For those of you who want to create a foundation, a business that you can run from anywhere, you have to think a bit bigger and outside the box, in order to make a nice salary online.
Odd small jobs are all nice and dandy for a few extra bucks, but they won’t pay for rent and a good lifestyle including holidays and traveling.
Here is a list of 4 ways to make money online as an entrepreneur:
- Be the marketplace – Instead of selling your things on eBay, be the one that creates eBay. This might sound ridiculous because eBay is massive, but you don’t have to try and beat them. You could be an online food service for instance. Create a nice platform (website) that is easy to use and handle for a customers point of view, go to restaurants around your neighborhood and get them to sign up, by pitching your website. Once you have several restaurants onboard, you have to advertise your new business (send a few thousand flyers around your city or village) and soon enough people will order food online from your website. You don’t have to specifically specialize on food. This was just an example to show you, that you don’t have to copy eBay!
- Create things – You might be laughing and thinking that it sounds easier said than done to create something online, but trust me that technology has simplified so much. You could easily create websites for businesses within seconds, applications for smart phones and tablets or even an E-book. All of which you can then sell and make good money of.
- Become A Teacher – If you have some skill that you think could be worth teaching, why don’t you? These days it is incredibly simple to put things onto a PDF file, which you could use as a manual, or if you prefer to show, why don’t you record video lessons. Almost every laptop these days has a built in webcam and there are thousands of softwares that let you screen record the actions you take on your desktop. Use these to create your own program and teach people what you know.
- Affiliate Marketing – Now as you might know from my website, I am personally a huge fan of affiliate marketing. The reason being, you can make money from any niche or passion you have. All you need to know is how to create a website and get traffic on it. As mentioned above, technology these days has been so simplified for us and all the information we need to know is online. I have been learning everything so far from Wealthy Affiliate and it couldn’t have been made easier!
As Easy As It Gets
Now that you have 4 solid ideas, don’t expect to make a killing overnight. You have to be aware that there are many ways to make money online fast that are scams. You do not want to fall into this category. A lot of people teach wrong techniques and often rob their customers.
Make sure you get your skills and education from a trustworthy site or forum. Try to learn everything inside out and work on it day and night. If you want to read about success stories, I encourage you to view my earlier post. It definitely motivated me when I thought things weren’t going my way.
If you really want to live off an online stream of income you should focus on one niche or approach first. Don’t try to do several courses at once. Become comfortable with the one you chose and once you see a steady progress, slowly move off to expand your knowledge.
It is the legitimate ways to make money online that have a rough beginning and a smooth landing. Once you mastered them you can repeat the process and repeat your success easily.
So if you have any doubts, read through some of my reviews and see which courses can help you to achieve your online business. As I mentioned earlier there are several programs and courses that are definitely scams. But there are of course some, which are very genuine, such as the one I joined called Wealthy Affiliate.
If you already have an online business, I would be very happy to see it or hear your story. How did you start? Where did you learn from and what issues did you have along the way?
Please share your thoughts and opinions. I hope this post was valuable and opened your eyes to the opportunity the online world has to offer. There are simple ways to make money online. They just take a bit of effort and commitment.
Thanks for reading,