Passionate About Passive Income?
If you want to write for me, I’d be more than happy to feature your guest post.
I’m always looking for more content and growing my blog. Having said that, I would also like to keep the content to be related to each other.
Your post will be part of my email sequence and of course I will do my best to promote it on all my social channels.
What Your Posts Should Look Like:
The short answer would be, look at some of my previous posts and try to keep it similar.
But if you’re looking for more detail here it is:
- Tutorials or advice are always welcome
- Be original. I don’t like copies!
- Use Images relevant to your post. I will handle the title image.
- Be yourself and pretend you’re talking to someone face to face.
- Make it SEO friendly (2-3 lines per paragraph not more)
- Try to keep it short and to the point.
- I don’t necessarily have a word count preference, except that it should be more than 1,000. The more the better!
Where To Apply
If you’re happy with my requirements and rules, feel free to drop me an email at support (at) mypathtopassiveincome (dot) com and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
In the email I’d like you to introduce yourself and show me your blog, possibly provide me with previous guest posts and a few potential titles for your guest post here.
Any application is welcome so don’t feel discouraged to write for me. I’m sure we can figure something out.