Product name: Pure Leverage
Owner: Joel Therien
Level of Experience Needed: None apparently.
Price: $24.95 per month
Overall Rank: 2/10
My Pure Leverage Review will get straight to the point, by saying, stay away from this product!
Pure Leverage is a product, like most scams, promising you to make you rich, quickly and easy. It offers a program that does all the hard work for you and you just have to sit back and watch the money pile up.
Because of it’s unusually cheap prices, their competitors can clearly not compete. Maybe that is why a lot of people fall for it.
If you are wondering how this product aims to make you rich, just think of Egypt and you’ll know what the plan is. This is your typical pyramid (MLM) scheme!
Their main sales pitch is that you can get 100% commission (for the first month) and an additional 50% commission from your referrals who further promote their product.
But like most scams, the demand for this product is just created by their sellers. What you are initially selling is a “all-in-one” tool, which offers services such as auto responder, video: email and streaming, live coaching and more of which I will go into detail below.
Who Is Pure Leverage For?
So what Pure Leverage claims to do, is leverage your freedom and grow your business, no matter what business you are currently in. But what it really offers, is something you can easily use for cheaper or free with either Wealthy Affiliate or WordPress.
The products you won’t have (such as live coaching etc.) aren’t a necessity for every business in my opinion.
Even though they don’t outline complete beginners, I still have to say, it will be pretty hard to use their software without any basic knowledge. This means that the only way a beginner could benefit from this package, is to promote it as an affiliate marketer and get the commission of 100% or 50%.
But hold on! If you want to be an affiliate and make money by reselling the product, you have to upgrade with them. Meaning you will be thrown over with an upsell of an additional $19.95/ month. There is also a VIP package which offers you even more “training” for $97/ month.
Basically the higher you upgrade, the higher product you can promote and earn a commission of the more expensive product.
Very sneaky and very unethical I find. Especially because it isn’t very clear when you first sign up and because the upgrades don’t really provide you anything in addition really.
Trainings And Tools
As for the tools you will have several in the package such as:
- Web presence and site – This is essentially a ‘superior’ part of the package which lets you create your own website and host it. It promises you to chose from a wide variety of themes and it is as easy as ever to create your own website. Personally I can tell you that I can easily teach you how to do the same for free right now, if you click here!
- Lead capture system – Similar to email listing, this basically creates a button for your website where your readers or customers can fill out their personal details such as email and name.
- Auto Responder – As the name describes, you can create and send email templates which are then automatically sent to your list of subscribers. But complaints have been flooding the support team of pure leverage, as most of the automated emails have just been sent straight to the spam folder. So although they let you have up to 10,000 contacts, what good is that number if most mails don’t reach them?
- Video Email and Streaming – Really? I don’t even know where to begin with this “feature”. We all have smartphones, webcams attached to our laptops or know how to attach a link off YouTube into an email. I don’t know how this is a feature, that you can attach and send videos with your email. But there you go that’s another one of their features.
- Live conference room – The conference room feature seems like a decent package. Since I haven’t been able to host a conference yet myself with 100 people and powerpoint presentations, I cannot guarantee the quality of the streaming. For the average user I think Skype could easily handle a one-on-one streaming conversation I suppose.
- Elite coaching – The fancy name is just a cover up for brainwash and manipulation. What they actually train you, through their weekly coaching, is the skill to further promote their product.
So as you can see most of their tools are either pointless or can be found elsewhere for free. The only valuable tool is the conference room. But if you want to make money online, it is definitely not a necessity to have.
But like I said if you do want to use it for personal contact with single clients, Skype is a trustworthy free software you could use. If however you want to use it for a larger audience, then Google Hangouts can be used, yes you’ve guessed it, for free. All you need is a Google account. This is also a much more trustworthy source.
One of the most important features for me, in an online product, is definitely the support offered by the creators. Unfortunately I can’t tell you that Pure Leverage has a great support system or team.
Most contact is through email. This is fair enough, but when the response time is an average wait of 48 hours, this can be quite frustrating. Additionally there have been reports in the past that there have been name callings and worse, if you complain.
Your personal email tends to get spammed with tons of email in the first month of signing up as well, which personally would give me a headache.
Pros VS. Cons
- Cheap compared to competitors
- Useless products which can be found for free
- No valuable training
- Pyramid scheme
- Spamming your email
- Emails sent out automatically go to spam
- Terrible support team
- Sneaky Upsells with no added value
There you have it. The cons are heavily conquering the pros and even if the positive would be an amazing one, it’s easy to conclude that this product is definitely not worth your time.
As I mentioned in the beginning of my Pure Leverage Review, I do not recommend this product. It is a bunch of fluff and hype for products you can easily attain for free online.
Paid services will probably set you back just as much as the sign up for the whole package of Pure Leverage, but at least you will have top notch quality and great support team. On top of that you will be signed up with a trusted company that doesn’t try to rip you off.
If you truly want to learn fundamentals to make money online with a sustainable business, then I highly encourage you to read my review of Wealthy Affiliate.
If you found this review useful, have any thoughts to share, want to share your experience with this product, please comment below. I would love to hear what you have to say. Any questions are also welcome.
I will be sure to answer them! Thanks for reading and I hope I helped you make a decision to stay away from this product!