How Does It All Start
So you’ve seen several options and opportunities to make make money fast online and finally decided to give it a go. Having read several success stories online and even more bloggers pop up, living the life you dream of, now gets you motivated enough to be the next success story.
You work hard every day to set up your online business and read all you can to create the best and most beautiful website you can. Now its been already a couple of weeks and you’re getting slightly fed up that you’ve spent a couple of hundred dollars with no result, but that doesn’t hold you back because you’ve got to spend money to make money right?
A few more months pass and you’ve tried 2-3 different approaches and still no results and your bank account a lot lighter than before. But not to worry since you’ve just found the next guaranteed way to make money online, faster than ever!
Now you’ve spent enough money and still haven’t received any back and you decide to close the case, as online businesses are all clearly scams!
I see and hear too many of these cases where people see the opportunity to make money online, fall into the hands of a so called ‘guru’ and get fed wrong information to create their wealth.
Others join a legitimate program with valuable information but still give up shortly because they find it too exhausting and don’t get enough results out of it.
So how do all these success stories happen and what separates these successful entrepreneurs from the 95% of people that fail?
If you really want to start your online business, be able to live off it, quit your job, generate passive income and live the life you want to live, then you want to avoid doing the same mistakes as all the other failures!
To begin with, you need to forget about how to make fast money online, because this is probably one of the highest misconceptions that many new joiners have.
I mean if you consider that a career type of job will take you around 40 years in order for you to retire from what you’ve earned, then yes any online business can be a much faster way of earning money to retire on.
But like any other start-up business, it takes time to make a profit or even make your first dollar.
This is why you need to have the right mindset when you start. It will avoid a lot of stress for your upcoming months of work.
Additionally you need to keep the motivation you had to start throughout the whole process. It will keep you fueled and going, which is why I always recommend to set goals and keep a checklist prepared.
Track your progress and when you feel like whatever you’re doing isn’t working, compare your work from the previous month and see what you’ve accomplished and which points you ticked off your checklist.
Two of the biggest failure reasons are:
- Inconsistency and
- Being demotivated and giving up due to no results
It’s almost like a diet. When you see massive bodybuilders or trimmed people with perfect abs, it’s easy to blame it on steroids or natural physics. But the truth is, steroids or not, these giants work out hard for several hours for months (if not year years) and devote themselves to look the way they do.
Ripped people with perfect bodies also dedicate themselves to a strict diet and routine workouts. The same effort has to be put in for any success. If you want to be a successful blogger, you have to blog every day or week or month. It’s obviously ok to miss out once or twice, some bodybuilders have cheat meals once a week, but they don’t make it a habit and neither should you.
Underestimating The Work
Other failures happen because they get too confident before they even start. They think that all it takes is study an hour a day and write a post per month.
Although you could succeed with this approach, it’s not always as easy as it sounds. There is a bunch of information out there and if you try to study everything at once, you will burn out very quickly.
If you start learning from the wrong source, you have to try and forget that information and start over (this happened to me by the way).
Then comes the writing part. I’m obviously not saying I’m a perfect writer, in fact I’m far from it, but some people highly underestimate it and think they can type out books every week.
After the first few writer blocks they get frustrated and give up. Or worse they hire freelancers to write for them and don’t get the results they wanted and blame their failure on others.
There are many things the online business world has to offer and of course we want to succeed in all of them. As a matter of fact you can combine a lot of them in your own business, but it’s never a good choice to take a massive amount of work on at the same time!
Too Much At Once
As you know, the internet has all possible answers, to any type of question. This doesn’t mean you will always find the right answer with every question you type into your search engine.
If for instance you search how to make money online now, I can promise you that you will find around 500 million results and you will probably not find a single one that will help you to make a dollar that same day!
There are hundreds of right ways to make money online but thousands of products out there that won’t teach you one valuable thing. If you want to get started on the right track, you need to have the right information and the right education.
Wealthy affiliate is where I’ve learned all my skills so far and I can’t complain yet. Make sure to read my review about it and see if this might be for you!
And yes at time it feels overwhelming how much work you have to put into it, but if you want to break the cycle and get out of the rat race, you have to sacrifice certain things.
How To Make It
To conclude, I will give you a list of things to keep in mind, to actually make money fast online:
- Learn as much as you can – The more you learn (from the right source) the more of an expert you will be and the better your business will convert. Just because one task takes longer or is harder to understand, it doesn’t mean you should ignore it. Every piece of the puzzle counts to complete the picture.
- Be punctual and organized – As I previously mentioned, you should always stick to your schedule. Treat your new business like a real job. You wouldn’t show up late for your 9-5 job, or start performing worse. So don’t avoid working on your business and as a matter of fact you should put double the effort into it.
- Defeat your problem areas – Although this point is a combination of the first two, I still find it important to make it an individual point. If you don’t know what PPC, SEO or List Building means or how to sell Ebooks and use Ads or Keywords on your website, then find out and learn it. Talk to people that use these successfully. Find the answer and seek help. It will come in handy later!
- Find the right school – Although there are many legitimate courses online that teach you the right way to make money, I suggest you find the one that is right for you! Wealthy Affiliate has proven itself numerous times to be my number 1 suggested course, especially for the incredible community, but that doesn’t mean this is for you.
- Patience – My best and most single important advice to succeed online is to be patient. I’ve talked to a lot of successful guys who make anything from 4 to 6 figure incomes online and what their best advice is for me. They all told me to be patient and that the money will follow eventually. This isn’t an overnight thing. You have to work and work and work… eventually success and all the hard work will reward you!
I hope that these tips will help you get the right idea about making money online and that you will have a different approach when you decide to start your own business.
I have learned a lot over the past few weeks and months and although I get frustrated and impatient at times, I have to continuously remind myself that I’m in this for the long run.
If you are serious about this business I really want to help you out, so feel free to ask me any questions or doubts you might have. And if you’ve missed the link before, here’s the link to my Wealthy Affiliate review. This program has all the answers you could possibly have about online businesses and especially affiliate marketing.
Thanks for reading,